Surgical N95 Disposable Particulate Respirator
9603S (Adult Small)
This product has been tested and meets the NIOSH standard of Surgical N95. The surgical N95 has demonstrated conformance to FDA specified requirements and is intended for use in all healthcare settings and for all medical purposes in which an N95 level of respiratory protection is needed to protect the wearer. This product is extremely durable with a soft and comfortable inner surface, with an adjustable nose piece and secured headstraps to provide a proper fit.
1. Ergonomically M shaped nose foam design provides a better and more secure seal. Intensive reseach has been done on the leakage rate.
2. Mitigates the pressure on the nose bridge area by introducing new TPE head straps. TPE provides an anti-slip function when the strap is placed behind the head.
3. Ergonomically designed to fit most facial sizes while creating maximum comfort.
4. Low breathing resistance for better breathability and better comfort.
• NIOSH & FDA Surgical N95
• CE/UKCA EN149:2001+A1:2009 FFP2 NR D
• CE/UKCA EN14683:2019 type IIR
NIOSH Approval: TC-84A-9459
11F-5, No.79, Sec.1, Xin Tai Wu Road, Xizhi Dist, 221 New Taipei City, Taiwan, R.O.C (Far East World Center C Building)
+886 2 2698 2419